What are Articles | When to use A, An and The | Type of Adjectives
Description: Article are words used before noun and they modifies noun.
There are three articles in English, 'a', 'an' and 'the'.
There are two types of Articles :
Definite Articles and Indefinite Articles.
'the' comes in definite article. 'a and an' comes in indefinite article
Usage of 'A' and 'An'
Use 'a' when word start with a consonant sound and
'an' when word starts with a vowel sound.
Watch the entire video to understand the similarity and differences between both of them.
Please watch below video to understand in detail about different Grammar Topics.
Forms of Verbs :
Non Finite Verbs | Infinitives | Bare Infinitives | When to Use?
What is Gerund | Why to use Gerund | When to use Gerund | Verbal Noun | Q&A
Verbs | Main Verb and Auxiliary Verb.
Verbs | Transitive and Intransitive Verbs | Similarity | Differences
Seven Types of Pronoun :
Subject, Object and Verb :
Parts of Speech series :
Use of Capital Letters :
Phrases vs Clauses
Types of Clauses
Types of Sentences based on meaning
Active vs Passive Voice
Video playlist related to Tenses:
Sent by: Nihir Shah
( including the playlists )
Published at: 2018-10-07 12:29:23.000
Total of views: 42917 - Duration: 4M54S
- Favorites: 0 - Likes: 986 - Dislikes: 49
Total of comments: 99 - Category id: 27
In window : 2gTah9w3sFg
(Shockwave Flash Object)
Â¬ Video hosted by Youtube : the portal TOL is not responsible for this type of content
- requests for removal of this video based in laws like the DMCA must be sent to Google
Click this code to Select and Copy instantly
( Ctrl-C is necessary in the Firefox or Chrome )
Video HTML5 / Flash widescreen
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "What are Articles | When to use A An and The | Type of Adjectives", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for What are Articles | When to use A An and The | Type of Adjectives, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Videos.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- Intro to articles | The parts of speech | Grammar | Khan Academy|
- NOUNS, ARTICLES AND ADJECTIVES. BEGINNER LESSON 11
- Articles - 'a', 'an' and 'the' | English Grammar
- Definite and indefinite articles | The parts of speech | Grammar | Khan Academy
- Adjectives and Articles
- Common Mistakes with Adjectives & Adverbs - English Grammar Lesson
- Order of Adjectives in English
- 3.3 Why is there an article before an adjective?
- Basic English Grammar: Parts of Speech â€“ noun, verb, adjective, pronoun, adverb...
- Basic English Grammar - Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb
- A, AN, THE - Articles in English
- playlist Narendra Arya - adjective article