J in 10 minutes (1. Whet your appetite)
Description: J is a general-purpose, high-performance, array-oriented programming language which is particularly strong in data analysis.
J has a somewhat unusual, but very mighty syntax. With a little effort, it's often possible to substitute many lines of code of a conventional programming language, with a single line of J.
This demonstration shows how to write solutions for Euler Problem 1 and 20, as well as the Collatz-Conjecture / oneness (including graphical output / plot), with a few lines of J.
Sent by: Martin Saurer
( including the playlists )
Published at: 2014-03-13 08:14:59.000
Total of views: 4007 - Duration: 10M52S
- Favorites: 0 - Likes: 46 - Dislikes: 7
Total of comments: 16 - Category id: 28
In window : 6Q8_kYbTqhY
(Shockwave Flash Object)
Â¬ Video hosted by Youtube : the portal TOL is not responsible for this type of content
- requests for removal of this video based in laws like the DMCA must be sent to Google
Click this code to Select and Copy instantly
( Ctrl-C is necessary in the Firefox or Chrome )
Video HTML5 / Flash widescreen
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "J in 10 minutes 1 Whet your appetite", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for J in 10 minutes 1 Whet your appetite, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Videos.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- J in 10 minutes (1. Whet your appetite)|
- J in 10 minutes (1. Whet your appetite) / with narration
- J in 15 minutes
- Whet your Appetite
- J in 10 minutes (4. Steganography)
- Whet your appetite on vertical videos | Digiday
- J in 10 minutes (3. Web Applications)
- The J Language: Consistency, Adjacency, and Solution-Oriented Programming - Tracy Harms
- J Example in 10 minutes
- J in 10 minutes (3. Web Applications) / with narration
- Church Encoding in Concatenative Programming Languages (Teodor Ande Elstad)
- playlist Martin Saurer - J in 10 minutes
- channel Martin Saurer ( Martin Saurer )
- playlist Ultrasonic Kill Dinosaurs - J Language
- playlist Bert de Miranda - jlang