252 Hz with 1.618033 Hz - Golden Ratio Meditation - Phi Meditation - Delta Wave Meditation
Description: Frequency: 252 Hz
Notes: C4 (A4 = 432 Hz), B3 (A4 = 440/444 Hz)
Wavelength: 1.1897e+15 nm
Energy: 1.0422e-12 eV
Frequency: 1.618033 Hz
Notes: G#-4/Ab-4 (A4 = 432/440/444 Hz)
Wavelength: 1.8528e+17 nm
Energy: 6.6916e-15 eV
Delta waves are the slowest of all and were originally defined as having a frequency range between 0-4 Hz. We experience these waves naturally when we are in the deepest of sleep or meditative states. These waves stimulate healing, regeneration, and healthy neuro-chemistry and as a result are vital in the maintenance of health and psychological well-being.
Delta activity stimulates the production and release of:
- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)
- HGH (human growth hormone)
- PRL (prolactin)
In addition to the stimulation and production of the hormones and neurotransmitters listed above, it may help to reduce:
A plausible hypothesis would be that it is possible that the positive effects experienced from listening to this video could alter physiology, and as a result, it may have a direct effect on DNA, aging, perception, and quality of life. A more comprehensive list of potential benefits is listed below.
Potential benefits include:
- improved memory
- improved learning capabilities
- increased creative capabilities
- increased intelligence
- improved mental and emotional health
- improved rest and sleep
- improved focus
- improved concentration
- improved motivation
- improved confidence
- deeper meditation
- improved psycho-motor performance and mood
- reduced stress
- reduced anxiety
- dramatic personality changes
- purported to aid in the formation of declarative and explicit memory formation
It is necessary to experience all brain wave states, and not to over-use any specific range. If brainwaves are not diversified, it could lead to adverse effects until balance has been reached.
According to a recent brainwave entrainment study by a previous president of the American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine, Dr. Vincent Giampapa, M.D.:
Electrical fluctuations in the brain were increased and as a result changed it's structure. This caused the brain to reorganize itself to function at a more complex level. New neural pathways were created, which improves the communication between different areas of the brain. These new pathways stimulate new connections, and this results in new ways to think, and new ideas. As the structure of the brain is reorganized, so is it's perception.
I would like to make sure everyone understands that this is experimental. I am not entirely certain of what the implications of synchronizing our brainwaves to the Golden Ratio could be. There are some relatively obvious conclusions that could be drawn, but in regards to an extensive scientific explanation, I cannot provide one.
The carrier frequencies are the sine waves used as the method to create the binaural effect. The particular frequencies used in the Golden Ratio series have been chosen for the following reasons:
- Many available audio devices can accurately resonate them
- They are comfortable to listen to for extended periods of time
- They fall within close range of other frequencies that have been used in scientific research which documented positive results
Listening to these audio files will cause your brainwaves to synchronize to the Golden Ratio, and this is the approximate center of the Delta wave spectrum.
Phi is most commonly known as the Golden Ratio. It is the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet and is transliterated as ''fi''. It is a recursive geometric algorithm that appears to be the prominent mathematical ratio that is intelligently used to design many organisms. It is commonly expressed and recognized numerically as 1.618033...
Phi is everywhere, it is fundamental to nature and the development of multi-cellular organisms. Examples of Phi in nature include (but is not limited to):
- Animal life: DNA, reproductive dynamics, sensory organs, bodies and it's appendages
- Plant life: seeds, leaves, flower petals, branches, pine cones
- Cosmic systems: weather phenomena, our solar system, spiral galaxies
- Art: architecture, music, many visual works
Headphones are definitely recommended, but not required.
Unfortunately, I couldn't fit all of my resources into this description, due to it's low character capacity.
Resources and reading material:
- Engel AK, Singer W (2001). "Temporal binding and the neural correlates of sensory awareness". Trends in Cognitive Sciences. 5 (1): 16â€“25. doi:10.1016/S1364-6613(00)01568-0. PMID 11164732.
Sent by: Anthony Sommer
( including the playlists )
Published at: 2019-03-18 15:42:52.000
Total of views: 13717 - Duration: 1H1S
- Favorites: 0 - Likes: 406 - Dislikes: 11
Total of comments: 23 - Category id: 28
In window : 9jphc-WEZLk
(Shockwave Flash Object)
Â¬ Video hosted by Youtube : the portal TOL is not responsible for this type of content
- requests for removal of this video based in laws like the DMCA must be sent to Google
Click this code to Select and Copy instantly
( Ctrl-C is necessary in the Firefox or Chrome )
Video HTML5 / Flash widescreen
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "252 Hz with 1 618033 Hz Golden Ratio Meditation Phi Meditation Delta Wave Meditation", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for 252 Hz with 1 618033 Hz Golden Ratio Meditation Phi Meditation Delta Wave Meditation, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Videos.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- 252 Hz with 1.618033 Hz - Golden Ratio Meditation - Phi Meditation - Delta Wave Meditation|
- 180 Hz with 1.618033 Hz - Golden Ratio Meditation - Phi Meditation - Delta Wave Meditation
- 33 Hz with 1.618033 Hz - Golden Ratio Meditation - Phi Meditation - Delta Wave Meditation
- 72 Hz with 1.618033 Hz - Golden Ratio Meditation - Phi Meditation - Delta Wave Meditation
- 144 Hz with 1.618033 Hz - Golden Ratio Meditation - Phi Meditation - Delta Wave Meditation
- 216 Hz with 1.618033 Hz - Golden Ratio Meditation - Phi Meditation - Delta Wave Meditation
- 108 Hz with 1.618033 Hz - Golden Ratio Meditation - Phi Meditation - Delta Wave Meditation