Introduction to Statistics..What are they? And, How Do I Know Which One to Choose?
Description: This tutorial provides an overview of statistical analyses in the social sciences. It distinguishes between descriptive and inferential statistics, discusses factors for choosing an analysis procedure, and identifies the difference between parametric and nonparametric procedures.
Sent by: The Doctoral Journey
( including the playlists )
Published at: 2013-08-26 13:01:09.000
Total of views: 197153 - Duration: 39M54S
- Favorites: 0 - Likes: 979 - Dislikes: 43
Total of comments: 87 - Category id: 27
In window : HpyRybBEDQ0
(Shockwave Flash Object)
Â¬ Video hosted by Youtube : the portal TOL is not responsible for this type of content
- requests for removal of this video based in laws like the DMCA must be sent to Google
Click this code to Select and Copy instantly
( Ctrl-C is necessary in the Firefox or Chrome )
Video HTML5 / Flash widescreen
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "Introduction to Statistics What are they And How Do I Know Which One to Choose", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for Introduction to Statistics What are they And How Do I Know Which One to Choose, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Videos.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- Introduction to Statistics..What are they? And, How Do I Know Which One to Choose?|
- Choosing which statistical test to use - statistics help
- Choosing a Statistical Test
- Introduction to Statistics
- Statistics intro: Mean, median, and mode | Data and statistics | 6th grade | Khan Academy
- Lesson 1 - Intro To Statistics - Online Statistics Course - What is Statistics? - Statistics Help
- Statistics - Introduction to Statistics
- Introduction to Statistics (1.1)
- Types of Data: Nominal, Ordinal, Interval/Ratio - Statistics Help
- Introductory Statistics - Chapter 2: Presenting data
- Intro to Hypothesis Testing in Statistics - Hypothesis Testing Statistics Problems & Examples
- playlist Julian Edwards - intro to statistics
- playlist Udacity - Intro to Statistics
- playlist Alan Poon - Introduction to Statistics
- playlist Jewel Lehman - Introduction to Statistics