A man sells two articles each at Rs. 198. He makes a profit of 10% on one article and a loss o
Description: To ask Unlimited Maths doubts download Doubtnut from - https://goo.gl/9WZjCW A man sells two articles each at Rs. 198. He makes a profit of 10% on one article and a loss of 10% on the other. Net profit or loss of the person
Sent by: Doubtnut
( including the playlists )
Published at: 2018-10-13 13:24:26.000
Total of views: 555 - Duration: 2M53S
- Favorites: 0 - Likes: 2 - Dislikes: 0
Total of comments: 0 - Category id: 27
In window : KBv7hqnx9JQ
(Shockwave Flash Object)
Â¬ Video hosted by Youtube : the portal TOL is not responsible for this type of content
- requests for removal of this video based in laws like the DMCA must be sent to Google
Click this code to Select and Copy instantly
( Ctrl-C is necessary in the Firefox or Chrome )
Video HTML5 / Flash widescreen
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "A man sells two articles each at Rs 198 He makes a profit of 10 on one article and a loss o", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for A man sells two articles each at Rs 198 He makes a profit of 10 on one article and a loss o, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Videos.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- A man sells two articles each at Rs. 198. He makes a profit of 10% on one article and a loss o|
- A person sells two machines at Rs.396 each. On one he gain 10% & on the other hand he loses 10%.
- Selling price of two or more articles are same secret logical trick
- Profit and Loss -Type 5 : Two articles same price different profit/loss
- Formula for combined loss on two items at same SP one at x% loss and other at x% profit.
- A man sells two houses for Rs. 536850 each. On one he gains 5% and on the other he loses 5%. F
- CAT/BANK PO MAINS /SSC MAINS concept When there are Two CPs and Two SPS
- A shopkeeper sold two Televisions of different make for Rs.12000 each. On one, he got profit of 20%.
- Profit and Loss - 10 (Questions) SBI PO/SSC CGL
- A man sold two cars for â‚¹15640 each, on one he gains 15% & on the other he loses 15%. Find his gain
- Profit & loss by Neeraj Kukreja Sir Part:4 cp/sp of two articles is same
- channel Mathematics - Topic ( Mathematics - Topic )