3) MT4 Setup | DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading
Description: In this tutorial, we run through exactly how to install and configure MetaTrader for use with the DWX ZeroMQ Connector.
DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading (Official HOWTO Series)
This tutorial series is the Official Step-by-Step Guide to setting up the DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading in any supported programming language!
1) Establish fast, seamless connectivity between MetaTrader and your trading strategies without the need to port them to MQL (MetaTrader's native programming language).
2) Send formatted queries as trading or data-retrieval commands to MetaTrader
3) Receive JSON formatted responses
4) Low millisecond response times
5) Support for BUY_AT_MARKET, BUY_STOP, BUY_LIMIT, SELL_STOP, SELL_LIMIT orders
6) Support for Partial Closures
7) Support for market data streaming
.. and much more.
Supported programming languages include:
C, C++ & C# (.NET & Mono)
Python & R
Free Pascal Compiler aka FPC
Ruby Binding (FFI)
XOP Igor PRO
Grab the source code here:
Are you an algorithmic trader with a great trading strategy?
We'd love to have your strategy listed on our Exchange, where talent like yours attracts investor capital, and earns performance fees on investor profits.
Click here to learn more:
Over 2.0 million in performance fees paid to date:
#algorithmictrading #zeromq #metatrader #darwinex #algotrading #python #cpp #java #datascience
Sent by: Darwinex
( including the playlists )
Published at: 2019-09-17 11:38:58.000
Total of views: 1358 - Duration: 10M20S
- Favorites: 0 - Likes: 22 - Dislikes: 1
Total of comments: 0 - Category id: 27
In window : N0-aYLllK3E
(Shockwave Flash Object)
Â¬ Video hosted by Youtube : the portal TOL is not responsible for this type of content
- requests for removal of this video based in laws like the DMCA must be sent to Google
Click this code to Select and Copy instantly
( Ctrl-C is necessary in the Firefox or Chrome )
Video HTML5 / Flash widescreen
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "3 MT4 Setup | DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for 3 MT4 Setup | DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Videos.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- 3) MT4 Setup | DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading|
- 1) Intro | DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading
- 5) ZeroMQ Client Config | DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading
- 4) Coding Setup (in any language!) | DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading
- 2) Dependencies | DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading
- 7) Example Usage | DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading
- 6) ZeroMQ Server Config | DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading
- Algominr: Importing symbols and connection to MT4
- ZeroMQ ê°œë°œ
- Troubleshooting Python, ZeroMQ & MetaTrader Configuration for Algorithmic Trading
- Algorithmic Trading via ZeroMQ: Python to MetaTrader (Subscribing to Market Data)
- playlist Darwinex - DWX ZeroMQ Connector for Algorithmic Trading (Step-by-Step HOWTO Series)
- playlist Utopia Capital - Darwinex
- playlist Tah No - MT4 . und Python
- playlist Tah No - MetaTrader Forex Automatisieren