The Future of Human Augmentation | Maurice Conti | TEDxPortland
Description: What do you get when you give a design tool a digital nervous system? Maurice Conti explores a new partnership between technology, nature and humanity - the future of human augmentation.
Maurice is a designer, futurist and innovator. He is the Director of Strategic Innovation at Autodesk and has worked with startups, government agencies, renowned artists and corporations to explore what the future might
hold for them, and design solutions to get them there. As leader of Autodeskâ€™s Applied Research Lab, he focuses on advanced robotics, applied machine learning and sea
level rise. He has circled the globe and was honored for his bravery by the US, New Zealand and the United Nations for saving the lives of three shipwrecked sailors. Maurice lives
in Muir Beach, CA, where he serves as a volunteer firefighter.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at http://ted.com/tedx
Sent by: TEDx Talks
( including the playlists )
Published at: 2016-05-31 22:04:38.000
Total of views: 23122 - Duration: 16M42S
- Favorites: 0 - Likes: 391 - Dislikes: 11
Total of comments: 47 - Category id: 29
In window : PHD2qOY6bfw
(Shockwave Flash Object)
Â¬ Video hosted by Youtube : the portal TOL is not responsible for this type of content
- requests for removal of this video based in laws like the DMCA must be sent to Google
Click this code to Select and Copy instantly
( Ctrl-C is necessary in the Firefox or Chrome )
Video HTML5 / Flash widescreen
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "The Future of Human Augmentation | Maurice Conti | TEDxPortland", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for The Future of Human Augmentation | Maurice Conti | TEDxPortland, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Videos.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- The Future of Human Augmentation | Maurice Conti | TEDxPortland|
- The Augmented Human | Ted Schilowitz | TEDxManhattanBeach
- The incredible inventions of intuitive AI | Maurice Conti
- Our Post-Human Future | David Simpson | TEDxSantoDomingo
- The Future of Human Enhancement | Geoffrey Woo | Nootrobox
- Augmented Humans: Technology is Changing Lives
- Human Augmentation with Jason Silva
- AI & The Future of Work | Volker Hirsch | TEDxManchester
- Implants & Technology -- The Future of Healthcare? Kevin Warwick at TEDxWarwick
- The coming Age of Human Augmentation | Hannes Sjoblad | TEDxBerlin
- Next Visionaries Final Idea Pitch 2017 â€“ Maurice Conti TED Talk
- playlist iAmYou - Cybernetics
- playlist Institut ThĂ©rapies RĂ©gĂ©nĂ©ratives - Human augmented
- playlist Maor Azoulay - Human Augmentation
- playlist Arto Lamminen - AI and ML