Minang Language Film
Description: Finding True Peace is a dramatisation of the Prodigal Son parable in the Minang language shot in scenic West Sumatra. 25 min.
Sent by: Create International
( including the playlists )
Published at: 2012-03-27 04:57:13.000
Total of views: 54261 - Duration: 25M45S
- Favorites: 0 - Likes: 24 - Dislikes: 7
Total of comments: 3 - Category id: 1
In window : VwA1eahDEJs
(Shockwave Flash Object)
Â¬ Video hosted by Youtube : the portal TOL is not responsible for this type of content
- requests for removal of this video based in laws like the DMCA must be sent to Google
Click this code to Select and Copy instantly
( Ctrl-C is necessary in the Firefox or Chrome )
Video HTML5 / Flash widescreen
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "Minang Language Film", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for Minang Language Film, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Videos.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- Minang Language Film|
- MINANG, MAMINANG SHORT MOVIE
- bapisah bukan bacarai - lagu minang poepay band
- Film Dono Kasino Indro Bicara Bahasa Minang
- Indahnya Ranah Minang
- "Minangkabau Dreams"
- film lagenda indonesia MALIN KUNDANG avi
- Promo Film & Lagu Ratu Sikumbang Matohari Pagi Di Ranah Minang
- Saluang Pa Ambuih Tungku (seruas peniup tungku)
- Pituah Rang Tuo Minang [ Saran Orang Tua di Minangkabau ]
- Sejarah Budaya Minangkabau: Datuk Parpatiah Nan Sabatang & Datuk Katumangguangan, Batu Batikam
- playlist Create2010 - Eye on the World Films
- playlist Create2010 - Most Popular Gospel Films
- playlist - Popular Videos - Minangkabau people
- playlist aliyusoff66 - Wayang