Collaborative Editing | Docs, Sheets, Slides | The Apps Show
Description: If you're not using the collaborative features of Google Apps, you're not getting your money's worth.
If you're used to Track Changes, we've got Suggested Edits, which allows comments and responses to changes. We also have Comments, which you can tag people in. Did you know you can format font in comments as bold, italics, or strikethrough?
And if the idea of collaboration makes you nervous, check out Revision History. You can flip back and forth between different versions of your document, spreadsheet, or slides.
Finally - want to keep track of changes to your spreadsheet? Notifications are there for you.
Sent by: G Suite
( including the playlists )
Published at: 2015-03-31 18:05:53.000
Total of views: 114772 - Duration: 5M59S
- Favorites: 0 - Likes: 202 - Dislikes: 7
Total of comments: 26 - Category id: 28
In window : ekn-jXNQcqc
(Shockwave Flash Object)
Â¬ Video hosted by Youtube : the portal TOL is not responsible for this type of content
- requests for removal of this video based in laws like the DMCA must be sent to Google
Click this code to Select and Copy instantly
( Ctrl-C is necessary in the Firefox or Chrome )
Video HTML5 / Flash widescreen
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "Collaborative Editing | Docs Sheets Slides | The Apps Show", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for Collaborative Editing | Docs Sheets Slides | The Apps Show, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Videos.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- Collaborative Editing | Docs, Sheets, Slides | The Apps Show|
- How to use templates' superpowers | Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms | The Apps Show
- Operations Management | Docs, Sheets, Slides | The Apps Show
- Google Drive tutorial: Editing docs simultaneously | lynda.com
- Google Docs: Collaboration Tools
- Google Drive: Working on the same file at the same time
- Recruiting Best Practices | Sheets, Drive, Gmail, Forms | The Apps Show
- Mobile Apps Deep Dive | Docs, Sheets | The Apps Show
- Share with others in Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Syncing and sharing Drive files | Drive | The Apps Show
- How to Use Spreadsheets in Google | Sheets | The Apps Show
- playlist Ed Fong - App Show - Docs
- playlist Trevor Beck - Collaborating with Google Apps
- playlist Amy Doss - Google Doc Collaboration
- playlist Ben Harvey - Sussex Empowered learning