What is Docker | Docker Tutorial for Beginners | Docker Container | DevOps Tools | Edureka
Description: ***** DevOps Training : https://www.edureka.co/devops *****
This DevOps Docker Tutorial on what is docker will help you understand how to use Docker Hub, Docker Images, Docker Container & Docker Compose. ( Docker Tutorial Blog Series: https://goo.gl/32kupf )This tutorial explains Docker's working Architecture and Docker Engine in detail. This Docker tutorial also includes a Hands-On session around Docker by the end of which you will learn to pull a centos Docker Image and spin your own Docker Container. You will also see how to launch multiple docker containers using Docker Compose. Finally, it will also tell you the role Docker plays in the DevOps life-cycle.
The Hands-On session is performed on an Ubuntu-64bit machine in which Docker is installed.
To learn how Docker can be used to integrate multiple DevOps tools, watch the video titled 'DevOps Tools', by clicking this link: https://goo.gl/up9iwd
Check our complete DevOps playlist here: http://goo.gl/O2vo13
#DevOpsTools #DevOpsTraining #DevOpsTutorial #DevOpsDocker #Docker #DockerTutorial #DockerTraining #DockerContainer #DockerImage #DockerCompose
How it Works?
1. This is a 4 Week Instructor led Online Course.
2. Course consists of 24 hours of online classes, 25 hours of assignment, 20 hours of project
3. We have a 24x7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
4. You will get Lifetime Access to the recordings in the LMS.
5. At the end of the training you will have to complete the project based on which we will provide you a Verifiable Certificate!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About the Course
Edureka‚Äôs DevOps online training is designed to help you master key tools of Devops lifecycle like Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, GIT, Ansible, SaltStack and Chef used by a DevOps Engineer for automating multiple steps in SDLC. During this course, our expert DevOps instructors will help you:
1. Understand the concepts and necessities of DevOps
2. Understand the need for DevOps and the day-to-day real-life problems it resolves
3. Learn installation and configuration of common infrastructure servers like Apache, and Nginx for the Enterprise
4. Learn popular DevOps tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios and GIT
5. Implement automated system update, installations and deployments
6. Learn Virtualization Concepts
7. Configuration deployment and packaging, continuous integration using GIT
8. Fine tune Performance and set-up basic Security for Infrastructure
9. Manage server operations using Code which is popularly known as Infrastructure as a Code
10. Understand the need for and concepts of Monitoring and Logging.
Along with the above mentioned topics, to help you master the most popular DevOps tools, you will also receive 3 additional self-paced courses including presentations, class recordings, assignments, solutions for the following tools:
1: Ansible - Covers Introduction, Setup & Configuration, Ansible Playbooks, 37 Ansible Modules, Different Roles and Command Line usage.
2: Chef - Covers Introduction, Building the Cook Book, Node Object & Search, Data-bags, Chef environment, Roles, Deploying Nodes in Production and using the Open Source Chef Server.
3: Puppet - Covers Puppet Infrastructure & run-cycle, the Puppet Language, Environment defining Nodes and Modules, Provisioning a Web Server and Executing Modules Against A Puppet Master.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Who should go for this course?
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly. With emergence of new job roles around DevOps philosophy, anyone aspiring to get into these new roles, can take up this DevOps course. Some of these roles are:
1. DevOps Architect
2. Automation Engineer
3. Software Tester
4. Security Engineer
5. Integration Specialist
6. Release Manager
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. Host a dummy webpage using Apache Web Server.
2. Write shell script which reports:
a) Various system configurations related to the user and the OS.
b) Data related to load on the server.
c) Top 5 processes with maximum number of threads.
d) Sort the services by memory
3. Install Nagios on a VM node for monitoring the various parameter of the VM.
Please write back to us at [email protected] or call us at +91 88808 62004 for more information.
Sent by: edureka!
( including the playlists )
Published at: 2017-01-03 04:36:26.000
Total of views: 284884 - Duration: 31M34S
- Favorites: 0 - Likes: 2027 - Dislikes: 142
Total of comments: 143 - Category id: 27
In window : lcQfQRDAMpQ
(Shockwave Flash Object)
¬¨ Video hosted by Youtube : the portal TOL is not responsible for this type of content
- requests for removal of this video based in laws like the DMCA must be sent to Google
Click this code to Select and Copy instantly
( Ctrl-C is necessary in the Firefox or Chrome )
Video HTML5 / Flash widescreen
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "What is Docker | Docker Tutorial for Beginners | Docker Container | DevOps Tools | Edureka", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for What is Docker | Docker Tutorial for Beginners | Docker Container | DevOps Tools | Edureka, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Videos.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- What is Docker | Docker Tutorial for Beginners | Docker Container | DevOps Tools | Edureka|
- Docker Tutorial for Beginners - Part 1 | What is Docker? | Docker Training | DevOps Tools | Edureka
- Dockerizing An Application | DevOps Tools | GIT Jenkins Docker | DevOps Tutorial | Edureka
- Docker Networking | Container Network Model (CNM) | Docker Tutorial For Beginners | Edureka
- Docker Commands With Examples | Docker Tutorial | DevOps Tutorial | Docker Training | Edureka
- Docker Tutorial For Beginners | What Is Docker? | DevOps Tutorial | DevOps Tools | Simplilearn
- Docker Compose | Containerizing MEAN Stack Application | DevOps Tutorial | Edureka
- Dockerizing An Application | Docker Tutorial For Beginners | DevOps Tutorial Video | Simplilearn
- What Is Docker? | What Is Docker And How It Works? | Docker Tutorial For Beginners | Simplilearn
- Docker Swarm For High Availability | Docker Tutorial | DevOps Tutorial | Edureka
- Docker Tutorial | Docker Tutorial for Beginners | Docker
- playlist edureka! - Docker Tutorial Videos | DevOps Tool
- playlist edureka! - DevOps Training Videos
- playlist edureka! - DevOps Tools Tutorial Videos