Inverting the Curriculum: Ariel Diaz at TEDxCambridge 2013
Description: Ariel Diaz, CEO of Boundless Learning, makes the case that educational curriculum is upside-down, and explains why starting with big, bold ideas could be the next big thing in education. Learn more about Ariel Diaz at http://www.boundless.com and TEDxCambridge at http://www.tedxcambridge.com.
About TEDx, x = independently organized event
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)
Sent by: TEDx Talks
( including the playlists )
Published at: 2013-09-25 15:43:49.000
Total of views: 13296 - Duration: 8M51S
- Favorites: 0 - Likes: 102 - Dislikes: 5
Total of comments: 5 - Category id: 29
In window : oNGHcsMokLA
(Shockwave Flash Object)
Â¬ Video hosted by Youtube : the portal TOL is not responsible for this type of content
- requests for removal of this video based in laws like the DMCA must be sent to Google
Click this code to Select and Copy instantly
( Ctrl-C is necessary in the Firefox or Chrome )
Video HTML5 / Flash widescreen
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "Inverting the Curriculum Ariel Diaz at TEDxCambridge 2013", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for Inverting the Curriculum Ariel Diaz at TEDxCambridge 2013, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Videos.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- Inverting the Curriculum: Ariel Diaz at TEDxCambridge 2013|
- The tyranny of the curriculum: Shawn Cornally at TEDxEastsidePrep
- Decolonising the Curriculum | Melz Owusu | TEDxUniversityofLeeds
- Spiraling the curriculum to get sticky learning | Kristin Phillips | TEDxKitchenerED
- Participation In Curriculum
- "Why you should start an education startup" by Ariel Diaz Founder of Boundless
- Comedy is a Curriculum for Life | Eric Feinendegen | TEDxVernonAreaPublicLibrary
- Alumni Spotlight: Ariel Diaz
- How can new ideas be managed alongside a full curriculum?
- The Power of Metadata: Deepak Jagdish and Daniel Smilkov at TEDxCambridge 2013
- Decoding a Genomic Revolution: Manolis Kellis at TEDxCambridge 2013
- playlist TEDx Talks - TEDxCambridge 2013 - 09/13/13
- playlist mary hazel - CIC 521
- playlist Tiahli Ricketts - assignment research
- playlist Alison Link - e-Learning Theories