Docker Tutorial For Beginners | What Is Docker? | DevOps Tutorial | DevOps Tools | Simplilearn
Description: This DevOps Docker Tutorial on what is docker will help you understand how to use Docker Hub, Docker Images, Docker Container & Docker Compose. This tutorial explains Docker's working Architecture and Docker Engine in detail.
This Docker Tutorial For Beginners will help you understand:
1. What is Docker? / Docker Introduction Tutorial ( 0:36 )
2. Why do we need Docker? ( 2:42 )
3. Docker Vs VMs ( 5:07 )
4. Docker HUB ( 6:15 )
5. Docker Basic Commands ( 7:03 )
Docker is the world's leading software container platform. Developers use Docker to eliminate Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“works on my machineâ‚¬Âť problems when collaborating on code with co-workers. Operators use Docker to run and manage apps side-by-side in isolated containers to get better compute density. Enterprises use Docker to build agile software delivery pipelines to ship new features faster, more securely and with confidence for both Linux, Windows Server, and Linux-on-mainframe apps. Docker is typically used to run an application like micro servers which are single bundled applications.
What is Docker? : Docker is basically a container engine and it allows you to run your applications inside containers. Until now we have been running applications on virtual machines. Every virtual machine used to be the base of our application but now with the advent of Docker and containerization technologies each application is run in a container like logical space.
What is a container? : So define a container, it is a logical grouping of all the binaries and all the dependencies that each application requires then bundling into a single whole and running it on top of a Docker Engine.
#DevOpsTrainingVideos #DevOpsPractitioner #DevOpsTutorialsForBeginners #DevOpsPractitioner #DevOpsCertification #DevOpsCourse #DevOpsDocker
DevOps Tutorial Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEiEAq2VkUUJS6zkGgXeWw9l32EwRoYdR
DevOps Articles: https://www.simplilearn.com/devops-revolution-article?utm_campaign=Docker-DevOps-vkHMDXX6QxM&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
To Gain In-depth Knowledge of DevOps, Check Our DevOps Training Course: https://www.simplilearn.com/cloud-computing/devops-practitioner-certification-training?utm_campaign=Docker-DevOps-vkHMDXX6QxM&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
What are the objectives of this DevOps Training Course?
Simplilearnâ€™s DevOps training course is designed to help you become a DevOps practitioner and apply the latest in DevOps methodology to automate your software development lifecycle right out of the class. You will master configuration management; continuous integration deployment, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet and Nagios in a practical, hands on and interactive approach.
What skills you will learn through this DevOps Training Course?
1. After completing the DevOps training course you will achieve hands on expertise in various aspects of the DevOps delivery model. The practical learning outcomes of this Devops training course are:
2. An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Source code management tools
- Build tools
- Test automation tools
- Containerization through Docker
- Configuration management tools
- Monitoring tools
Who should take this DevOps Course?
This DevOps training course will be of benefit the following professional roles:
1. Software Developers
2. Technical Project Managers
4. Operations Support
5. Deployment engineers
6. IT managers
7. Development managers
What are the projects included in this DevOps Course?
As part of the coursework, you will complete three projects based on industry use cases.
A global bank recruits 500 graduate software developers each year. The developers are employed at sites in four different countries. The bank requires a web-based questionnaire system to assess graduatesâ€™ programming skills so that they can provide appropriate training. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the system.
A media company wishes to offer a website where users can upload photographs. Captions and titles can be added to the photographs. Customers can order prints of photos on T-shirts, mugs and other items. You will need to design, implement and deploy part of the system.
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
Sent by: Simplilearn
( including the playlists )
Published at: 2017-08-30 14:30:01.000
Total of views: 35980 - Duration: 25M1S
- Favorites: 0 - Likes: 112 - Dislikes: 38
Total of comments: 5 - Category id: 27
In window : vkHMDXX6QxM
(Shockwave Flash Object)
Â¬ Video hosted by Youtube : the portal TOL is not responsible for this type of content
- requests for removal of this video based in laws like the DMCA must be sent to Google
Click this code to Select and Copy instantly
( Ctrl-C is necessary in the Firefox or Chrome )
Video HTML5 / Flash widescreen
Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "Docker Tutorial For Beginners | What Is Docker | DevOps Tutorial | DevOps Tools | Simplilearn", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for Docker Tutorial For Beginners | What Is Docker | DevOps Tutorial | DevOps Tools | Simplilearn, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Videos.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- Docker Tutorial For Beginners | What Is Docker? | DevOps Tutorial | DevOps Tools | Simplilearn|
- Docker Tutorial For Beginners | DevOps Docker Tutorial | DevOps Tutorial | Simplilearn
- Dockerizing An Application | Docker Tutorial For Beginners | DevOps Tutorial Video | Simplilearn
- Devops Interview Questions | DevOps Interview Questions And Answers | DevOps Tutorial | Simplilearn
- DevOps Tutorial For Beginners - 1 | DevOps Tutorial | DevOps Training Videos | Simplilearn
- DevOps Monitoring Tools | DevOps Tutorial For Beginners | Nagios Tutorial For Beginners |Simplilearn
- DevOps Environment | DevOps Environment Setup | DevOps Tutorial For Beginners | Simplilearn
- DevOps Vs Agile | DevOps Tutorial For Beginners | DevOps Tutorial | DevOps Training | Simplilearn
- DevOps Architecture | DevOps Tutorial For Beginners | DevOps Tutorial | Simplilearn
- Puppet Tutorial For Beginners | Puppet DevOps Tutorial | DevOps Tools - DevOps Tutorial |Simplilearn
- DevOps Pipeline | DevOps Tutorial For Beginners | DevOps Tutorial | Simplilearn
- playlist Simplilearn - DevOps Tutorial For Beginners | Simplilearn
- playlist Simplilearn - Docker Tutorial For Beginners | Devops Docker Training
- playlist Simplilearn - DevOps Tools Tutorial Videos | Simplilearn